Session 7 Schedule
Session 7 starts August 12 and runs through September 14. Check the schedule below to see when your lesson has been scheduled. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 423-488-3993. If you do not see your name on a lesson block and see an opening that will work for you, please let us know and we will add you to the schedule.
A few things to remember when you come to your lesson:
- Please arrive on time, not too early and not too late. Our instructors cannot be responsible to watch students before or after your scheduled lesson time, as they have barn chores and other lessons to teach. Arriving five minutes before your lesson starts is perfect. Your instructors want you to have a great time grooming and riding your horse.
- Parking for students and their rides is available along the creek by the white barn. If that area is full, additional parking is along the left side of the driveway across from the Hill residence. Please leave the spaces along the dry lot fence open as those are reserved for staff.
- The dress code for lesson students is long pants (breeches, jeans or leggings) and a closed-toe shoe (preferably a boot with a short heel). If students plan to continue with lessons after completing a session, they will need to purchase an approved helmet for their personal use. If you have questions, check with your instructor. We will have a list of recommended pants, boots, and helmets that fit the requirements.
- Payment for the session is due on the day of your first lesson and can be in the form of cash, check or card.
- Most important: Have fun! Ask questions! All of your instructors want you to learn a lot and have a great time!